03 January 2016

My First Bell of the New Year 2016

because I'm here in Japan, like other Japanese I do visit temples every new year.  in temples every new year, its streets lined with souvenir shops, gift shops, and shops selling souvenirs and lots of food who I've hungered for to eat. At this point I decide to wander up to the temple of kawasaki daishi, the place where I residing for a decade here in Japan.

(川崎大師の入り口) 


 (川崎大師の入り口入った後)


 (step to the main entrance)

 (何お願いしてるだと思う?)

New Years in Japan are associated with temples. and customs such as eating toshikoshi soba, kagami mochi, hatsu hinode-初日の出(first sunrise), hatsumode-初もで  (first bell of the year) and ozoni.


(me, buying wishing daruma)

(me, buying my favorite ズワイガニ for 500 yen)



(川崎大師の出口)

 (ジャガバター)

 (鯛焼き)

 (ズワイガニ)
outside area of 川崎大師 you could enjoy of lots of street foods selling after the entrance. and one of my favorite, as I've said above, is the ズワイガニ or crab tempura, potato butter or ジャガバター, 鯛焼き.

(ケイトの世界のロックを解除)

*Enter your Email*

Delivered by KateSPark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'm waiting for any suggestion or blog sponsoring.leave a message and I will catch you up as soon as possible

PROPOSE TO READ