06 January 2016

My 5 Selfies Everywhere that Should not be Taken

My Selfies have come a long way this time, and, for better or worse, a lot of ladies and girls out there also nobody seems to think twice about taking them anymore. Ever since facebook and Instagram, we used to see a lots of selfies from funerals and bathrooms. me, too,  I've been snapping selfies pretty much everywhere. I know It's really not okay but my smartphone keep on inviting me to click on the shutter button (laughs )every time when I'm reaching on and doing this things below.
1. Shopping


 5. Drinking
  
3. Bathroom

4. Sleeping


5. Eating
 I've taken a look into my old selfies before and now and realize that this image above is hilarious selfies by me that never should been taken (lols).

(ケイトの世界のロックを解除)

*Enter your Email*

Delivered by KateSPark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'm waiting for any suggestion or blog sponsoring.leave a message and I will catch you up as soon as possible

PROPOSE TO READ