29 January 2016

Goose Bumps Happenings while Wondering Matsumoto Castle in Nagano Japan

A lot's of the beautiful place in this world but there are few of those places that people choose to travel a million miles to visit, and one on that list is JAPAN. today I just want to share my unforgettable experience while exploring Matsumoto castle in Nagano Japan. Matsumoto Castle a.k.a the "Crow Castle" can be found in the city of Matsumoto, in Nagano Prefecture. it is my first castle invading since I decide to visit each castle prefecture of Japan to learned their history.



 (credit for accesj.com)
The Matsumoto Castle has a wonderful observation deck on the each floor. at the backyard Nearby the Matsumoto castle, there's a small water pond with many Ducks and Swan swimming below the red bridge.

 (credit for flowvella.com)
at the main front of the Matsumoto castle, a big space of grass yard who makes the castle looks more Beautiful.
 (credit for changeiswhatweare.com)
the overcast skies cleared up the moment I stepped into Matsumoto castle. As if God wanted to help me out take the best angle of Matsumoto Castle at that time. When I finally got to the inside, I was surprised. It was much bigger and keep it awesome than I thought it would be. The Beautiful castle keep, eh? It is also relatively new.

They had an entire floor dedicated to the ancient Japanese tools and Samurai with armors, guns, spears, and countless swords that were all authentic. There was also a large wooden model of the entire Matsumoto castle. such a wonderful historical experience wondering the site until happenings break my moments.
 while taking some shot of the best-armored samurai inside, I accidentally captured the cleared image of a little girl beside the armored samurai. I was so shocked and goose bump seeing my first paranormal shot in my whole life.

 "Ghost in my Shot"

Other Details:

Hours
8:30 to 17:00 (until 18:00 around Obon and Golden Week)
Admission ends 30 minutes before closing time. 

Closed
December 29 to January 3 

Fees
610 yen

Access:
The castle is a 15 minute walk or a 5 minute bus ride on the "Town Sneaker" Northern Course bus loop line from JR Matsumoto Station.

(ケイトの世界のロックを解除)

*Enter your Email*

Delivered by KateSPark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'm waiting for any suggestion or blog sponsoring.leave a message and I will catch you up as soon as possible

PROPOSE TO READ