24 February 2016

From Takashimaya and Yokohama Vivre Escapade 2/2016

Things will be changing a lot for me this year, so that's why I haven't really been blogging/facebook as much as I used to. I'm kinda busy in other parts of my life now,  Anyway, now that I have time to do blogging today I'm going to show you guys the photos of a day we spent  on shopping shopping with my friend ミサキ to one of my favourite shopping places in Japan! TAKASHIMAYA AND VIVRE YOKOHAMA!

-TAKASHIMAYA-
at the Chanel store buying something.
(Louis Vuitton shop at the Takashimaya)
Anna Sui- inside Takashimaya

 (lanvin shop)

-YOKOHAMA VIVRE-








we are lucky to find this super sale store at that time
Class store and our favorite store in Vivre

That's all for now! I do have a few more Japan blog posts coming up so will get them done soon! After I'm done with all my Japan blog posts, if you guys have any topics in specific that you want me to cover about Japan please let me know and I will try cover them in my blog posts!

(ケイトの世界のロックを解除)

*Enter your Email*

Delivered by KateSPark

1 comment:

I'm waiting for any suggestion or blog sponsoring.leave a message and I will catch you up as soon as possible

PROPOSE TO READ