17 February 2016

Eating Italian Cuisine at Kawasaki,Higashida Cho "Monarizan (モナリザン)"

Today I will introduce Monarizan, an Italian restaurant along kawasaki in Japan.
As a greedy person basing in a city of such endless food choices, I am in need of professional help. Because the problem is, there are soooo many restaurants in Japan and much food to choose from! Much of it is very good, but as much of it is below par. Even for those of us lucky enough to live in Japan, life is too short to waste it eating bad food and drinking bad wine. If you are in Japan to eat, do a little research and these food post will help you to make the most out of your trip.
my first Dig in at Monarizan was 6 years ago, as I walk in by I found it accidentally in Higashida cho nearby Nakamise dori in kawasaki city. It looked good, so I decided to enter.


When I entered Monarizan or (モナリザン) at the first time and when I read the menu, I felt relieved. The prices were reasonable (about 1000 yen). But I was surprised immediately afterwards.
 (モナリザんの前)

 (モナリザんの中)
Because these prices were for the small menu like appetiser salad and the small snack. When I turned the page, I saw it was a little expensive. I thought I failed but I ordered the cheapest pasta. I had the Arrabiata, spaghetti Means that painful enough out anger in Italian  for (900 yen). It was very delicious and had a good flavor of the cheese. It was surprisingly massive. I think it was a worthwhile dish and I was satisfied.

Last night was my 4th dine in at Monarizan together with two friends ( man and a woman friend).
(me with BFF Cindy,Mariejoy or ミサキ だって)

We order a three glass of wine for a cheer time along with Shrimp and tomato salad Basil as dressing flavor for (500 yen). and the rest of our order are follows,

The Swordfish and the frit of the angel of shrimp or (カジキマグロと天使のエビのフリット) It was to flit sprinkled of the angel shrimp and swordfish Sicilian specialties in semolina. I could recommend this as snack together with a beer is awesome combination.

Rate:  ★★★

Details and Information:
Monarizan is patronage on the delicious Italian cuisine in many years  at Kawasaki who aim to improve their day-to-day good service.
Monarizan Kawasaki staff offers a smile to every customer like me.
from Kawasaki Station Tachibana street, Fifth Avenue center, city hall third office building back, building the entire three-storey shops of  Monarizan.
Italy way home owner is a shop of homemade food began from scratch.
Putting on airs not reasonable, they have been the motto of hearty food and service.

Address:
Address:  210-0005 Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki-ku, Higashida cho 4-10

phone number  044-222-7445

Open hours   Mon-Sat 11: 00 ~ 23: 30 (LO23: 00)
                       Sun, Holiday 11: 00 ~ 22: 30 (LO22: 00)
                       ※ the middle without a break
Access:
JR Kawasaki Station 7-minute walk-Keihin Keikyu Kawasaki Station 9 minute walk.
for more info about Monarizan check out there website here http://monarizan.co.jp/grandmenu/grandmenuc/main.

(ケイトの世界のロックを解除)

*Enter your Email*

Delivered by KateSPark

1 comment:

I'm waiting for any suggestion or blog sponsoring.leave a message and I will catch you up as soon as possible

PROPOSE TO READ