10 March 2016

Unforgettable Moments on Peeking up the Famous Asakusa Temple 2/28/2016

I love Yokohama and Kawasaki (the place where I've been for a decade) but as much as the next woman – sometimes I just need a break from all the hustle and bustle life from this two cities around, so this time, I would like to update and share my Asakusa escapade few days ago together with my two friends of mine.

Asakusa makes the perfect day trip especially as it is only on the north-east fringe of central Tokyo, at the eastern end of the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line subway, approximately one mile east of the major Ueno railway/subway interchange.



Asakusa is full of really old and impressive temples and its main draw is the fact that it is one of the famous tourist attraction in japan!









Asakusa is not only known for its temples… Asakusa is also known for its amazing store and restaurants, which is what makes it such a good day trip! And finally, for those of you who are more adventurous, you can also go for a quick peek in the sky tree nearby (the newest build tower of japan) walking distance from Asakusa temple.

the Asakusa temple is impressively large. On the approach there are  two guardians flank the sides of the gate the God the god of the wind and the god of thunder a.k.a kamiNarimon (雷門)and hozomon gate(宝蔵門).

Looking through the gate you can see another behind, and beyond that the temple's main building you can see lots of native Japanese accessories store lined up the hallway after passing the main gate.


Every temples in Japan, it's their tradition of having a fate lottery for interested visitors to peek their destiny. just give a coin and shake the small barrels that fulls of stick with numbers.


(and I took the most luckiest of fate lottery) 

While inside Asakusa, we came across a famous shop of (melon pan, did not know if they have quite a number of outlets across Japan because it is my first time knowing it) but seeing their banner in front of their store, I've noticed that there're lots of famous people come across to taste this melon bread,

so we bought a few for ourselves, because we all fell in love with their original flavour, I bought more for take out. Yum!

I actually lost count (I stopped counting after) if how many store of sweet and taste each Japanese sweets while on this trip in Asakusa.

(ケイトの世界のロックを解除)

*Enter your Email*

Delivered by KateSPark

1 comment:

I'm waiting for any suggestion or blog sponsoring.leave a message and I will catch you up as soon as possible

PROPOSE TO READ