07 March 2016

Another World Trout Fishing Tournament at Fish on! Ozenji in kawasaki

I haven't been able to fish as often as I would've liked, but yesterday, I had a chance to wet a line. because I joined again with the first yearly tournaments of Another World Pub at fish on! Ozenji nearby Kawasaki.

the event was headed by the Another World pub president Mr. seki hirokazu together with his cousins and pub partner kisaragi hiroka a.k.a the mamasan. the event joined up by mr. fujino,kinchan,taro san,yamachang,kachang,me myself, mizaki together with her partner hiromichi san. 

the event was started up at 6:30 am because the site will get open around 6:00 am daily. our assembling time is 5:50 am at the main gate of ozenji. so we came one by one at the place before that because mr. seki said that the fish on time was limited for 3 hours from each category. because the first setting is we must to try first the bait fishing for three hours before we could get started to the lure fishing. and because the woman participant is not able to enter the tournament alone by herself,  I paired myself with kachang, my club guest partner,mizaki paired with hiromichi and mamasan hiroka paired with mr. fujino san the rest are played themselve alone because they not abled to invite or bring a woman partner for the event.

the participants are as follows:

mamasan and fujino san
kate and kachang
mizaki and hiromichi
seki hirokazu
kinchang
taro san
yamachang

we are all 10 players including the head of this tournament.  the first player savor the first showcase of Ozenji was me of course, I fish on trout measured 35cm.
followed by my partner kachang, hiromichi san next by fujino,yamachang,taro and kinchang. The lure I used was a small Baits of spoon maybe 3.5 gram stainless type given by mr. seki in black/white.
aside from fishing, other best part being here in the ozenji fishing park is the surrounding. for those peoples who love to explore nature, you would love spending the rest of your days here.







because I come here after my night time work, I don't have any sleep at all. so I bring also my compact chair at the time of this "sleeping under the sun".

and after a long moment of fishing we ended up with a little cheers and banquet right exactly at Ozenji park. yeah!  you could also done your barbecue time here. what a nice place isn’t it? you could able to taste the fish you get on your fishing.








while the little cheers going on mr. seki announces the winner of the tournament.  first prices go for me and my pair kachang. second was mizaki and hiromichi, third mama san and mr. fujino san. the others come home still with their smile and contented for able to do their favorite fishing hobby.

to be continued...................................

Details and information:
Address: 1227-2 Ozenji, Asao Ward, Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture 215-0013
Phone:    044-959-0037 


Map Access:

(ケイトの世界のロックを解除)

*Enter your Email*

Delivered by KateSPark

3 comments:


  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not long ago i cannot keep your web site before revealing i always genuinely appreciated the greatest premium quality data anyone give to these people? Will probably be going back usually to see brand-new articles.
    Regards: class reels

    ReplyDelete

I'm waiting for any suggestion or blog sponsoring.leave a message and I will catch you up as soon as possible

PROPOSE TO READ